VELVET ANTLER Product
Information and Quality Standards
On our farms in Wisconsin, we raise high genetic
bulls, who have a record of producing premium quality antlers. The
elk are pastured on alfalfa fields and supplemented with a mixture
of grains and minerals with no artificial additives.
- The antlers are harvested annually, under tight
guidelines outlined by the North American Elk Breeders
Association, using no drugs, and causing no harm or stress to
- The complete antler is dried and processed in an antler
drying facility, one designed after the original Korean methods of
drying. Traditional Korean method of drying consists of drying
the antler very slow, at a very low temperature, using
consistent use of fans, much like the convention oven of today.
- The ground antler is then micro biologically tested
(bacterial analysis-standard plate count).
- Encapsulation is done in a FDA inspected lab that
operates according to strict Good Manufacturing Procedures (GMP).
- Each Capsule contains 250 mg. of 100% elk antler, using
no additives or fillers.